Pauca Verba is Latin for A Few Words.

Monday, September 12, 2022

September 11 ~ A Picture and Prayer

To Liberty Park c 2000 ~ With Permission Richard C. Morris



For Those Who Died in New York City, Washington DC and Shankesville, PA 

For Those Who Mourn

Dominus regit me

The Lord is my shepherd;

therefore can I lack nothing.

He shall feed me in a green pasture,

and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.

He shall convert my soul,

and bring me forth in the paths of righteousness 

for his Name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

I will fear no evil;

for you are with me; your rod and your staff comfort me.

You shall prepare a table for me in the presence of those that trouble me;

you have anointed my head with oil

and my cup shall be full.

Surely loving-kindness and mercy will follow me all the

day of my my life;

and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalm 23